DOGS - Spay & Neuter Surgery
Dog Spay Surgery (Female)
Under 14 Lbs
|15 - 24 Lbs|
|25 - 39 Lbs|
40 - 59 Lbs
|60 - 74 Lbs|
|75 - 89 Lbs|
|Over 90 Lbs|
|Additional Pregnancy Fee|
Dog Neuter Surgery (Male)
|Under 24 Lbs||$ 117.69|
|25 - 39 Lbs||$ 121.49|
|40 - 59 Lbs||$ 139.40|
|60 - 74 Lbs||$ 155.08|
|75 - 89 Lbs||$ 192.72|
|Over 90 Lbs||$ 1.81/lb|
Things to Remember:
- We perform spay and neuter surgeries using quality techniques, medications, and equipment.
- Unless you are a licensed breeder, spaying and neutering surgeries are required in the state of Tennessee in order to prevent overpopulation in our communities.
- Spay and neuter surgeries are performed only on pets that are 4 months and older.
- Surgical prices include anesthesia, surgery, and normal post-operative care and medications. Prices may vary if your pet is unusually overweight, pregnant, or has a retained testicle & age.
- PATIENTS SHOULD HAVE NO FOOD OR WATER AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.
- Additional care or medications for unforeseen complications are not included in stated prices.
- Prior to surgery, all pets must have received basic vaccinations in the past 12 months by a licensed veterinarian.
- Post-operative pain medications are available and strongly recommended to make your pet's home recovery more comfortable. Additional medications are based upon your pet's weight and costs range; pre-operative comfort injections are available for $46.38.
- Patients are admitted between 7:00 - 8:30 AM on the day of surgery. Most patients will be ready to go home between 4:00 - 6:00 PM that same afternoon.
- ALL SURGERIES REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS. Please call to schedule your pet's surgery at the location nearest you.