Cat Declaw Surgery
|Front Feet Only - Up to 10 Lbs|
Starting at $ 368.25
|Front Feet Only - Over 10 Lbs|
Starting at $ 371.83
Four Feet - Up to 10 Lbs
Starting at $ 411.01
|Four Feet - Over 10 Lbs|
Starting at $ 456.58
Things to Remember:
- PATIENTS SHOULD HAVE NOT FOOD OR WATER AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.
- Declaw Surgery patients are required to stay overnight for hospitalization.
- Declaw Surgery prices include anesthesia, surgery, overnight hospitalization, post-operative pain injection, day of discharge pain injection, take home antibiotics, and take home pain medication.
- Patients are admitted between 7:00 - 8:30 AM on the day of surgery. Most patients will be ready to go home between 4:00 - 6:00 PM that same afternoon.
- Prior to surgery, all pets must have had basic vaccinations in the past 12 months by a licensed veterinarian.
- ALL SURGERIES REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS. Please call to schedule your pet's surgery at the location nearest you